Saturday, February 9, 2013

February Feature

Hello fellow Bloggers and SL fans. It's feature time again, so sit back and enjoy my interview with the lovely and talented Brandy Birge.

MF: What brought you to Second life?

BB: A good friend of mine did about six years ago.

MF: Two part question, what was the first thing you designed in Second Life and if you saw it in a store today would you buy it?

BB: It was an outfit named Quanda and yes I would buy it today. It is a comfortable Capri Outfit, which is still for sale in my store.

MF: Would you say you take inspiration from the world around you or do your idea’s come entirely from your own mind?

BB: I would have to say that it comes from everything. Real Life and Second Life, my daughter and the way she picks some of the crazy patterns.

MF: Top 5 favourite SL Shops?

BB: Pillows & Things

IMMORTALS

Celtic

BeetleBones

Catwa

MF: Mesh Clothing - Love or Hate?

BB: I really don't do the Mesh thing but will consider it.

MF: Must have article of clothing for your SL wardrobe?

BB: Shoes are a must have.

MF: When you aren't designing or putting together hunts, what do you do to unwind?

BB: I dress up and go dancing with my favorite girls; Alissa Serenity, Ripley Rozenberg and Isabelle Torok.

MF: Running a hunt seems complicated, is that truth or fiction?

BB: It can be if you’re not a well-organized person and if you don't have the patience.

MF: Completely silly and totally off topic - if you could be any domesticated animal which would you be?

BB: I would have to say a Hamster. I actually have a Hamster Avatar.

MF: And lastly, any advice for new store owners/designers?

BB: Don't come in to SL to make money right away, it takes time.

MF: Thanks so much Brandy for taking time away from your designs and hunts to chat with me.

I don't know about all of you but I am off to visit Brandy's Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment