Friday, May 31, 2013

May Feature : Cart Sale Fashion

Ok, so this is officially late, it's the last day of May but who cares, I know you all want to hear about this month's feature, fashion from the Summer Cart Sale.

Dress - LOORDES OF LONDON - Berwick Dress Red – Available at Summer Cart Sale May 27 - June 10th

Shoes – Shadow Moon – Color Changing Wedge Sandals

Hair – Truth – Roxana Streaked – Chocolate

Skin – Belleza – Elle BR SK 18

Shape – unavailable my own mod

Pose Eternal Dream – In these shoes #06

Location: Redspot Beach Club

Dress - Lavanda Chic - Lily - Dress (Purple-beige) - Available at Summer Cart Sale May 27 - June 10th

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair

Skin – Belleza – Elle BR SK 8

Shape – unavailable my own mod

Pose – Focus Poses Casual – girl 1-4

Location: *Tea Time* Main store

Cupcakes & Poetry - Colada Cake Hat and Cupcake Lei - Available at Summer Cart Sale May 27 - June 10th

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Betty Mesh Hair – Chocolate

Skin Belleza – Elle – BR SK 10HB

Shape - unavailable my own mod

Pose – Lumiere Pinup Poses - #3

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely pleased with Mr Pedro Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
    Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Pedro is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with was his low rate loan. ”
    This is Mr Pedro Contact just in case anyone here is looking for a loan.
    Whatsapp: +18632310632. & Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete