Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Store & September Feature

Hey everyone!

I know, I know this month’s feature is a little late but I did say around the 11th didn’t I.

Anyway, I have been a busy bee getting ready for hunts and updating my store which is why I chose this month’s feature, my sister Maggie Atkinson.

She was the natural choice in light of the fact that she created the symbol for my store, that delicious cupcake that adorns my sign as well as some of my clothes. Plus we work together in real life so it was easy to get her to answer the questions.

She isn’t a member of SL but I thought what the heck why not take a walk on the wild side, so here goes…

MF: Are you in fact my sister and if so how many years have we been related?

MA: Hmm, that’s a tough question. I know that you like to pretend you’re adopted but I am pretty sure we are sisters and have been so for…how old are you again? 32 years is it?

MF: Haha, very funny, your antagonizing reply alone lets my fellow bloggers know that we’re related.

MA: I try.

MF: How long have you been my bitch?

MA: And by bitch you mean how long have you been forcing me to make original pieces of artwork for your Second Life clothes? That would be a few years now.

MF: Nice, tell everyone that the cutest items in the store have nothing to do with me.

MA: Not true, you did all that Halloween stuff, most of that was cute.

MF: Thanks. Now on to the next question…How long have you been an artist?

MA: Awhile (Sorry I couldn’t resist).

MF: When I’m not exploiting you what do you like to work on, as far as art goes?

MA: I draw a lot of different things, I enjoy portraits mostly.

MF: Are you currently working on anything at the moment?

MA: Yep, I am always working on something. For example I just updated your Cupcake Clothing sign didn’t I?

MF: I believe you did, yes.

MA: I should have been working on the Elfquest Fan Calendar project I am running you know.

MF: Probably but the cupcake is done now, no use complaining.

MA: I suppose that’s true.

MF: So why do you have such a hate-on for SL?

MA: Really, you’re still spreading that rumor. I don’t have a hate-on, I don’t mind SL at all, it’s like playing Sims only in SL you can have sex on the counter in a store if you like. You can also lose your vagina in the street, what’s not to like.

MF: If you did join SL would you have a clothing store?

MA: Yep and I would totally take all your clients too…haha.

MF: Sisters are awesome…So is there a website where people can look at your artwork?

MA: Yes, they can visit Deviant Art and see what I do when I’m not chained to your desk.

MF: Heh…thanks for the interview Maggie.

MA: No problem, just add it to the long list of things I’ve done for you.

Wow, aren’t siblings wonderful? I guess I can’t complain all that much, she did design a new cupcake for my new store, and pretty quickly too.

Take a peek at the new Cupcake Clothing I think it looks kinda awesome.

Well that's it for today, I have to get back and finish up the last details on my store.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment